JUMP ROPE FOR HEART: Donations are due on Friday, March 23rd!! “These events engage our elementary school students with jumping rope while empowering them to improve their own health and help other kids with heart-health issues.
Jump Rope For Heart and Hoops For Heart Help Students Grow!
- Kids learn the value of community service and become empowered to contribute to their community’s welfare.
- Children join together in helping other kids with special hearts.
- Students learn how to develop heart-healthy habits while being physically active
- Participants learn jump rope skills they can use for the rest of their lives.
- Students help our school earn gift certificates for free P.E. equipment!”
Report Cards: Report Cards go home on Friday, March 23rd. Parent Conferences previously canceled due to snow have not yet been rescheduled district-wide. As soon as a date is decided classroom teachers will notify parents to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Registration: if you have not yet registered your child for kindergarten, please pick up a packet here at VBES between 8:30AM and 3:30PM. Kindergarten Screening will take place on April 23rd and 24th.
Reminder: there is no school on March 30th.
PTO Movie Night: March 23rd at 6:30-wear your comfy clothes and join us in the VBES auditorium!
Spring MCAS dates for grades 3 & 4:
April 9th & 10th–Grade 4 ELA April 11th and 12th–Grade 3 ELA